[SOLVED] Nothing receiving power?

Oct 28, 2020
I'd like to say that I've plugged everything into the right places, but I've tried to turn on my psu and nothing turns on. The fans on my Graphics cards arent turning on, the CPU fan isn't on either, and the only thing that looks like its getting power is the Motherboard LEDs. I've tried to turn on my PSU with the tester and the fans don't turn, I got a new PSU thinking that the one I got was broken, but when I turned on the new one, that PSU didn't have its fans turn either. I'm not sure whats wrong here

Solution
Sorry, I actually figured it out after a couple more tries. This is my first time building a pc and I didn't realize that I had to press the button on my case in order to turn everything on. Until that point, I was just turning the power supply on, everything's fixed now and all I have to do is get a windows key to install an OS
Oct 28, 2020
Sorry, I actually figured it out after a couple more tries. This is my first time building a pc and I didn't realize that I had to press the button on my case in order to turn everything on. Until that point, I was just turning the power supply on, everything's fixed now and all I have to do is get a windows key to install an OS

Reactions: rocktalkrock
Solution