Question Now or later

Feb 19, 2021
Hi guys, I have a question about buying a PC, probably now everyone knows that miners buy up all the video cards and it is very expensive to build a computer now, do you think it makes sense to build a computer now or later? I could start collecting now, but some friends say that after a while the prices for video cards will start to decline.... For example, I want to buy a GTX 1650 TUF now, for playing on medium settings and streaming on twitch

Impossible to say what is going to happen or when. My only advice is when you choose to buy get all the parts required to boot the system at one time. No point wasting your warranty with items sitting in a box and if there is a defective part it will be easier to return instead of going through warranty claim.

Reactions: Alexxa
Firstly get either an RTX or a GTX Super card for streaming, they have the new encoder and are very good at it compared to the non super parts (Say, 1650 super as opposed to 1650.)

It really depends on your budget.
In 24 hours the 3060 will launch, at 329$ and is supposed to have much better availability because it is not accessible to miners.
The next card will probably be a gtx 3050 or 3050 Ti, and will be probably 200-279$, but it will probably take a month or 2 for it to get released.
It will take even longer for a 1650/1650 super 120-160$ new gpu to get here, so either get the 1650 SUPER (the super part is important.) now, or up the budget by a pretty penny.

Reactions: Alexxa
Feb 19, 2021
The GPU market is very unlikely to change, for a long time.
Could possibly be until the launch of new NVIDIA cards,who knows.
There has never been a better time to buy a prebuilt.
Whats your budget and do you live in the US?
Unfortunately, I do not live in the United States( in the Czech Republic. The budget is probably about <$300

Feb 19, 2021
Firstly get either an RTX or a GTX Super card for streaming, they have the new encoder and are very good at it compared to the non super parts (Say, 1650 super as opposed to 1650.)

It really depends on your budget.
In 24 hours the 3060 will launch, at 329$ and is supposed to have much better availability because it is not accessible to miners.
The next card will probably be a gtx 3050 or 3050 Ti, and will be probably 200-279$, but it will probably take a month or 2 for it to get released.
It will take even longer for a 1650/1650 super 120-160$ new gpu to get here, so either get the 1650 SUPER (the super part is important.) now, or up the budget by a pretty penny.
I think in fact it will be much more expensive than the stated price :D

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS