Now THAT must be annoying...

> http://leenks.com/link11370.htm
>
> -Moa Dragon

Tentacles !!! XD

I would be surprised if it was a functionnal one. I know there is alot of
blood flow in left arm, but that much, I doubt it. Do you think it was
connected to the nervous system?

SHARPSHARK
-----------------------------
Toy dragon community
http://toy.waste-solutions.us/

Eek! Mils Michael wrote:
> http://leenks.com/link11370.htm

Oh, come on! Everything you've posted are pretty annoying already. You
don't have to out do yourself. If you are up for a challenge, try to be
more annoying than me. ;-D

Anyways, I wonder if the guy would be arrested in Alabama before he did the
surgery.

But I like the last sentence: ´Women will never suspect it is artificial.¡

--
Ashikaga a26

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:24:39 GMT, Ashikaga <citizenashi@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Eek! Mils Michael wrote:
>> http://leenks.com/link11370.htm
>
>Oh, come on! Everything you've posted are pretty annoying already. You
>don't have to out do yourself. If you are up for a challenge, try to be
>more annoying than me. ;-D
>
>Anyways, I wonder if the guy would be arrested in Alabama before he did the
>surgery.
>
>But I like the last sentence: ´Women will never suspect it is artificial.¡

Only six inches? You'd think after being born with a small one he'd at
least want an average sized one, eh?

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

> Okay..., second attempt at being serious..., I always find love is more
> important than sexual prowess. You just need to find the right girl that
> thinks the same way. Afterall, it's love that binds two people together,
> not nuts and screws....

Still, having a big tool is something to brag about in pubs.

"Wanna see something fun ???"

-Moa Dragon

> Still, having a big tool is something to brag about in pubs.

That is why I always carry a sledgehammer.

--
/\_./b__ _O_ <====o Lost Dragon o====> _|_ __d\._/\
(/^/(_^^' | I like people - I just can't eat a whole one | `^^_)\^\)

Eek! Mils Michael wrote:
>> Okay..., second attempt at being serious..., I always find love is more
>> important than sexual prowess. You just need to find the right girl that
>> thinks the same way. Afterall, it's love that binds two people together,
>> not nuts and screws....
>
> Still, having a big tool is something to brag about in pubs.
>
> "Wanna see something fun ???"

Moa..., I think you have a very twisted sense of reality. Nobody actually
owns the tool they claim to have. Do you actually believe Poly has a
Texas-sized tool?

--
Ashikaga a26

> Moa..., I think you have a very twisted sense of reality. Nobody actually
> owns the tool they claim to have. Do you actually believe Poly has a
> Texas-sized tool?

I DO have the tool I claim to have, and it amuses the boys
and girls around me a lot cause they know
I'm NOT bullshitting, thank you very much !

-Moa Dragon

Eek! Mils Michael wrote:
>> Moa..., I think you have a very twisted sense of reality. Nobody actually
>> owns the tool they claim to have. Do you actually believe Poly has a
>> Texas-sized tool?
>
> I DO have the tool I claim to have, and it amuses the boys
> and girls around me a lot cause they know
> I'm NOT bullshitting, thank you very much !

Ah. Okay..., so.... (*shuffles feet*) Group hug? :-D

--
Ashikaga a26