Question Nr200p Max modding

Sep 15, 2022
Hello everyone, soon I will buy a nr200p max and I would love to mod the front panel and personalize it by pointing it a different colour and/or add some artwork/design, but since this will be my first time I would like to ask you guys some tips that I could need and some material to study for a mod like this.
Thank you ☺️

You're probably just going to be using a rattle can (spray paint).

Remove the front panel from the case.
Lightly sand the surface (150-220 grit should be fine. Don't go too coarse or you'll see scratch marks in your final)
Clean/degrease the panel (dish soap in the sink if there aren't any electronics attached, otherwise use rags)
Tape off or remove ANYTHING you don't want paint or overspray on.
Select your favorite color and finish (flat/gloss) of spray paint and go to town. Gloss spray paint sometimes requires thicker application from a spray can to achieve the glossy finish, FYI. Just don't get drips/runs!

Sep 15, 2022
You're probably just going to be using a rattle can (spray paint).

Remove the front panel from the case.
Lightly sand the surface (150-220 grit should be fine. Don't go too coarse or you'll see scratch marks in your final)
Clean/degrease the panel (dish soap in the sink if there aren't any electronics attached, otherwise use rags)
Tape off or remove ANYTHING you don't want paint or overspray on.
Select your favorite color and finish (flat/gloss) of spray paint and go to town. Gloss spray paint sometimes requires thicker application from a spray can to achieve the glossy finish, FYI. Just don't get drips/runs!
Thank you so much❤️