NSIS error when trying to update AMD catalyst

mikelshwede

Honorable
Mar 17, 2012
I am trying to update my graphics drivers from 12.1 to 12.2, I have an amd hd6870....

I have downloaded the 12.2 driver from the AMD site however every time I try and run it I receive the NSIS install error

Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include
incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the
installer's author to obtain a new copy.

More information at:
http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error

I have downloaded the file from several different sites, tried storing it to different hard drive partitions however it just will not work.

I have tried several other .exe's on my pc and they all seem to load up perfectly well, even my 12.1 driver that has been on my hdd since january that I know works refused to work however I had it saved somewhere else and managed to get the driver back on.
I tried a software update by using the update function in the catalyst software however this still gave me the NSIS error.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I dont get the NSIS error with any other .exe just the amd gfx drivers, ive tried de frag, reg clean and the suggestions on the nsis error site however nothing works.

Any advice appreciated!

dexter1027

Honorable
Apr 15, 2012

Mate im having the same problem nothings helping ive even emailed amd and they havnet responded yet after a week. freakin annoying

hellsbucket

Honorable
Jul 5, 2012

I got the addon: Download them all for firefox set my download speed to 1000kbs in the manager,and it fixed the problem. For some reason it wasn't saving properly at 6MBps Dl speed...I haven't had this problem with any other downloads, it just does it ever time I download from AMD's website.