NT 4.0 Setup

Someone accidentally installed Windows 2000 Professional
on my NT4.0 server. How do I remove the Windows 2000
Professional? Please help

Windows 2000 may be uninstallable if the option was used
during intallation of Windows 2000. There are other
consequences such as NTFS volume automatic upgrading that
may affect your ability to use Windows NT.
I suggest you review WHY SOMEONE WAS ABLE TO INSTALL
WINDOWS 2000 IN THE FIRST PLACE. If this a REAL server it
should have been secured or at least had a password on it
and locked to prevent unauthorized/accidental
installations!