NT 4 print server causes XP to crash

I'm using NT 4 sp 6 print servers, with the latest HP PCL6 drivers on the
server, with XP clients. Certain web database pages are causing XP clients
to crash when they try to print. Blue screens are indicating that an HP dll
on XP is the cause. Any idea how to prevent this?

Thanks.

You need to check with HP or the HP website for help with this issue.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User