NT domain controller

Hello

I have one NT domain controller in a mixed environment along with 6 Win2k
domain controllers.

What's the cleanest way to take the NT machine out?

I have no need for it anymore and just want to retire it.

Thanks much.

Sejin Myong
myong@maximmag.com

Turn it off and delete the computer account. There is no supported method to
demote a NT4 domain controller to a member server. Just make sure you have
all the data off of the machine before doing this.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+