NT4.0 Materials Needed

Hello, I purchased Suporting Windows NT Server in the
Enterprise which is a self paced training kit. I bought it
to practice upgrades to server 2003. I also intend to
practice upgrades of Exchange 5.5 and SQL server.

The bad news is that it didn't come with the CDs which are
needed. Microsoft Press says that I will have to get a
second hand copy since it is out of support.

1. Can anyone help me with the CDs?

2. If I cannot get a copy of the CDs, can Exchange 5.5 and
SQL server run on NT workstation 4.0 and be upgraded from
there?

Thanks in advance

You need NT Server for those products.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+

"Kenn" <kennp@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> Hello, I purchased Suporting Windows NT Server in the
> Enterprise which is a self paced training kit. I bought it
> to practice upgrades to server 2003. I also intend to
> practice upgrades of Exchange 5.5 and SQL server.
>
> The bad news is that it didn't come with the CDs which are
> needed. Microsoft Press says that I will have to get a
> second hand copy since it is out of support.
>
> 1. Can anyone help me with the CDs?
>
> 2. If I cannot get a copy of the CDs, can Exchange 5.5 and
> SQL server run on NT workstation 4.0 and be upgraded from
> there?
>
> Thanks in advance

Hello Scott,

One of the missing CDs was a six month evaluation version of Windows NT 4.0 Server. This is the main thing that I am looking for.

Kenn