NT4 and MetaFrame compatibility in 2003 AD

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Hello!

I have a client running an NT4 domain with one NT4 PDC, one NT4 BDC, and an
NT4 TS with Citrix MetaFrame on it. I am wondering if there are any concerns
with changing from an NT4 domain to a Windows Server 2003 domain.
Specifically, will an NT4 TS with Citrix MetaFrame work well if we install a
new 2003 DC and dump the NT4 DCs?

Thank you for your help!

Gregg Hill

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Yeah it will work fine perfectly, you only need to configure the AD 2003 Serverit correctly or just Upgrade your NT4 to 2003 server. Wot version of Citrix MetaFrame are you using?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Version 1.8 for NT4 TS. I don't know if it will work on 2000 or 2003.