Hi all,

Of course I've made a seach on every google groups but I found no real
answer to my current really annoying problem.

My computer is a IBM 300PL 6892. Hard drives are formatted. My Win2000
install cdrom is working good on other PC.

But I get this weird error on this specific kinf of model.....

Do you have any idea?

thx in advance.

Regards

dodo

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2005

gniagnia@gmail.com wrote in news:1126020543.660151.75880
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Of course I've made a seach on every google groups but I found no real
> answer to my current really annoying problem.
>
> My computer is a IBM 300PL 6892. Hard drives are formatted. My Win2000
> install cdrom is working good on other PC.

What didn't help here?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B318729

Either an incorrect BIOS setting or a memory problem?

Have you tried to reset all BIOS settings to default?
Or changed position of your RAM modules?

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)

Thx you for your reply.

Unfortunately, the methode provided by microsoft support didn't help.
I'll try to upgrade my bios firware today....but i am not really
optimistic....

Thx anyway.

Regards

Well....I should have been more optimistic since bios firware upgrade
solved my problem :)

Yppy