Jun 9, 2022
Hello , i bought a new pc like 5-6 months ago
everyday since then it gives me bsod with ntoskrnl.exe errors

My pc specs are:
  • Ryzen 5 pro 4650g
  • 2x 8gb 3200mhz ram
  • 240gb ssd
  • 500gb hdd

I tried windows memory diagnostic (standard) said no problems - memtest86 free edition did 4 runs and no errors - ran chkdsk command - installed new version of windows - updated my drivers yet the problem persists. I wonder if this is a memory or disk problem ? But i don't know if there are other methods than memtest and windows memory diagnostic.
Here is the most recent dump since i installed new windows so i lost all old dumps

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XK4PhWLVNjciAorlQSq7Bvmj55HIIiFj/view?usp=sharing

Jun 9, 2022
I would just download microsoft autoruns64.exe from here:
Autoruns for Windows - Windows Sysinternals | Microsoft Docs
run it find the menu option to hide microsoft entries.
find these two driver entries and disable or delete them
aow_drv_x64_ev.sys
unirsdt.sys

( Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited)

and see if your problem goes away.
Thanks sir
I did and waiting to see if the problem persists
just want to ask does tencent emulator cause all these ?

Thanks sir
I did and waiting to see if the problem persists
just want to ask does tencent emulator cause all these ?
I could not determine the actual cause of the failure other than something tried to pass a bogus memory address (zero) . So I am making a best guess as to the cause. It has to be a third party (non microsoft driver) and you had very few installed.

Reactions: Marine Adel
Jun 9, 2022
I could not determine the actual cause of the failure other than something tried to pass a bogus memory address (zero) . So I am making a best guess as to the cause. It has to be a third party (non microsoft driver) and you had very few installed.
Okay been like 9 hours since i unmarked those 2 files and no bsods so far i hope this just resolves it
Thanks alot sir , i really appreciate your help

Jun 9, 2022
didn't fail past 2 days but failed now
here is the new dump
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kysjuRWD-dBna5bTL48sbuRy_kqksKe_/view?usp=sharing
i uninstalled game loop and didn't get bsod for 2 days
the bugcheck was in the cpu graphics driver, it was a bad instruction pointer.
this generally happens with overclocking or overheating issues.

fix attempt:
B450M DS3H V2 (rev. 1.x) Support | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global
install motherboard audio driver, there was a bug that was fixed where the motherboard audio would crash/corrupt the gpu sound driver and crash.

second fix attempt would be to disable overclocking by removing overclocking driver using autoruns64.
driver name is amdryzenmasterdriver.sys dated june 24 2021

Note: you need to do a bios update you are 4 versions out of date and there have been a lot of security fixes for your cpu. you will want to install the updated chipset drivers right after you update the bios. The versions should match. Your chipset drivers are a year out of date.
when you update the amd chiipset drivers, try and remove the old drivers firs with the amd program (in control panel add/remove programs)

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2022
the bugcheck was in the cpu graphics driver, it was a bad instruction pointer.
this generally happens with overclocking or overheating issues.

fix attempt:
B450M DS3H V2 (rev. 1.x) Support | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global
install motherboard audio driver, there was a bug that was fixed where the motherboard audio would crash/corrupt the gpu sound driver and crash.

second fix attempt would be to disable overclocking by removing overclocking driver using autoruns64.
driver name is amdryzenmasterdriver.sys dated june 24 2021

Note: you need to do a bios update you are 4 versions out of date and there have been a lot of security fixes for your cpu. you will want to install the updated chipset drivers right after you update the bios. The versions should match. Your chipset drivers are a year out of date.
when you update the amd chiipset drivers, try and remove the old drivers firs with the amd program (in control panel add/remove programs)
Thanks for your time sir,
I tried the 2 fixes and failed again
Also tried updating bios but after updating my pc suddenly became super slow , unusable so i reset bios and had to reinstall windows :(
I know i may be annoying but i am sorry about it.
Here is the recent dump file from last crash
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fFnuBkDbnzkfeRnrDTYqRZi-T6_s9eiz/view?usp=sharing

uninstall the AMDRyzenMasterDriver.sys driver
and the amd crash defender drivers
uninstall any gigabyte tools you may have installed.

then start cmd.exe as an admin and run
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
to repair 3 core window files that have been modified.

bugcheck show control going to some address that is outside of any module then running data like it was code until a error occurred.
0: kd> !error 0xc000001d
Error code: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000001d (3221225501) - {EXCEPTION} Illegal Instruction An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.

since 3 core windows files have been modified you should also run a malware scan.