ntoskrnl.exe+4b2aec bsod problem

Jayou

Reputable
Dec 26, 2015
Hello
For some time I have a problem with my pc crashing with bsod when idle or when I play games on gamepad.
Problem started when I bought new pc, at first when I checked bios, I thought it was CPU overclock fault but switching it off didn't help. Not sure if it's tru but from what I heard on guest account there's no such a problem.

CPU: i7-4790k 4.00GHz
Mobo: Gigabyte 97z gaming3
Ram: 16 GB GoodRam 4GB, Kingston 4GB + 8GB
GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 Direct CU II OC
PSU: Tacens VALEO V 900W 80+ SILVER

Dump file:
http://

Solution
your machine rebooted and on the reboot the power was not stable to the CPU, this caused a internal error inside the CPU and the CPU called a bugcheck 0x124 to shut down the system.

memory dump info:
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Error : Internal unclassified (Proc 2 Bank 1)
system uptime was 10 seconds

this memory dump was a panic memory dump so there is not enough info to tell you what to fix.
IE I could not read the BIOS info and only a partial driver list.

I would be looking for: Check for overheated graphics card, poor power to graphics card, supplemental power connectors on graphics card not providing proper power. Make sure you don't have any GPU or CPU overclocking software running, make sure your BIOS is...
your machine rebooted and on the reboot the power was not stable to the CPU, this caused a internal error inside the CPU and the CPU called a bugcheck 0x124 to shut down the system.

memory dump info:
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Error : Internal unclassified (Proc 2 Bank 1)
system uptime was 10 seconds

this memory dump was a panic memory dump so there is not enough info to tell you what to fix.
IE I could not read the BIOS info and only a partial driver list.

I would be looking for: Check for overheated graphics card, poor power to graphics card, supplemental power connectors on graphics card not providing proper power. Make sure you don't have any GPU or CPU overclocking software running, make sure your BIOS is not overclocking. (restest the BIOS to defaults or update the BIOS version)

Solution