ntoskrnl.exe+6f400 BSOD Random

so, I am an A+ Certified computer tech and I own my own retail computer store. so I am pretty tech savvy. I brought up my old Dell T5400 to use in our Den. I have gotten Random BSOD's all referring to ntoskrnl.exe+6f400 error. Not much on this online. I have run Prime95 and CPU's are fine ( Dual quad Xeon's) I have run MEMTEST86, no RAM issues ( 64gb ecc ram, downgraded to 32gb ECC ) I did a complete reinstall of the OS ( Win 7 Ultimate ) on this unit and still. it will be on for 2-3 days, no issues, then Random BSOD. Bluescreen view points to ntoskrnl.exe. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the older version of the drivers for my video card ( NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 OEM 4GB ) I have used a different video card. I have swapped RAM although all RAM diagnostics pass either way. CPU's test okay. I am honestly at a loss on one of my own machines. This unit ran fine for almost 5 years without issue. only thing that changed was a RAM downgrade and Video card upgrade. but even with the old card, it does the same. Any thoughts or ideas on what may be causing the issue? All drivers are up to date. I even used some older drivers just in case it was the issue. Its VERY Random with the BSOD. it will run for days fine, and then boom BSOD. any suggestions would be appreciated.

UPDATE: Ran dell Diagnostics for almost 2 hours and it came up with nothing. Everything passed. Full system specs.
Dell Precision T5400
Dual Quad Xeon E5420 - 2.49ghz ( 8 cores)
32GB DDR2- PC5300F Ram ( originally 64gb but downgraded)
2TB WD Red NAS Drive
Nvidia GeForce GTX745- 4gb
not set up for RAID
OEM Dell 875w Power supply

Colif

Win 11 Master
If I knew how to read logs I would be more help.

But others can here so if you don't have minidumps set up already, follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do the step below it Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file somewhere and then upload the copy to a cloud server and share link here (you can't upload direct from minidump folder)

SOmeone who can read the dumps will help you more :)

Have you updated the drivers (Asking a computer tech this seems silly) as most BSOD caused by old drivers. Can run a program like Driver Booster and see what it finds - if you don't trust these programs, it can be used as a guide if nothing else.

Got a program called WhoCrashed.... Says it's a driver.... Just wanted to follow up. Going to go through the drivers again... at least it's not hardware.

Crash Dump Analysis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Tue 6/7/2016 12:07:34 AM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\060616-36972-01.dmp
uptime: 16:35:32
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0x0, 0x8, 0x0)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.