Question Ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

Feb 6, 2021
Good afternoon everyone,

I am running a Lenovo legion T5-26AMR5 Desktop, I have 32gbs of DDR4 RAM, running AMD Ryzen 5 and a GEFORCE GTX 1650 Super GPU. This is a prebuilt system.
Recently, before I upgraded to 32gb RAM I was getting freezes and crashes randomly. So I downloaded DriverBooster 8 and it updated 9 drivers. I was then getting the BSOD saying all types of errors I.e IRQL_not less or equal, Watchdog DPC violation, Driver overran stack buffer. And the culprit being Ntoskrnl.exe. So I upgraded the memory to 32gbs. And now I’m still getting a array of different errors everyday. I have done MEMTEST, windows memory diagnostic, driver updates, software updates and I also got rid of my antivirus. I am about to do my 8th clean install.

At this point I have no clue anymore. If someone can give me some advice on how to remedy this it would be greatly appreciated

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

Open Windows File Explorer

Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop

Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows

Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder

Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)

Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .