[SOLVED] ntoskrnl.exe BSODs Persistent over Clean Windows Installations

Jun 15, 2020
Hi,

Over the last month or so I've been battling issues with my PC throwing BSODs almost daily. I've spent weeks looking at solutions online with many attempts at resolving the issues unfortunately to no avail. So far I have performed multiple fresh installations of Windows 10, unattached all unnecessary drives and USB devices connected to the PC, replaced the RAM, and even replaced the motherboard. Unfortunately none of these attempts have solved my issue.

The BSODs usually occur at boot and show error codes such as PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Occasionally the BSODs will occur during usage of the PC at random intervals. When investigating the crash minidump file using BlueScreenViewer, ntsokrnl.exe will always appear as the culprit. Additionally, while I'm not sure that this is related to the issue but thought it might be helpful to mention, Google Chrome often crashes while playing Youtube videos giving the STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION crash code. Following the advised troubleshooting steps does not solve this issue either.

I have uploaded the minidump files produced by the system crashes since my last fresh installation of Windows 10 to OneDrive and they can be viewed here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgC4eiy5llQsxTj8hyqjScDl-vEB?e=a83yk7

Here is a list of my PC specs:
Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Plus
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
CPU Cooler: Ryzen Wraith Stealth (stock cooler)
RAM: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 MHz (Clocked at 3600MHz)
GPU: MSI AMD RX Vega 56
PSU: Corsair RM750
Storage: Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVMe M.2

Also, here is a list of my peripherals just in case this is useful:
Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite
Keyboard: Logitech G413
Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S
Monitors: Samsung LC27JG50QQUXEN, Acer XG270HUA

While I could eventually fix this problem by just replacing each component of my setup one by one, I would rather save a lot of time and money by turning to those much more knowledgeable on this subject than myself.

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and hopefully this issue can be resolved soon :).

Solution
The problem could be with your ram overclock being unstable since they often cause blue screens when they are done improperly. Turn down the ram oc and see if it makes a difference.
Jun 15, 2020
The problem could be with your ram overclock being unstable since they often cause blue screens when they are done improperly. Turn down the ram oc and see if it makes a difference.
I will try this but I thought since this RAM was rated at 3600MHz there would be no issue running it at that frequency. Is this not the case?