parker

Hello All,
A client w/a laptop tried to boot his PC and got the error that the
ntoskrnl.exe was missing. Is this a candidate for repair install or is it
possible to copy the file from CD back to its original folder? Any ideas on
the best repair for this problem?

Thank You in Advance

map

http://www.google.as/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2005-35,GGLD:en&q=ntoskrnl%2Eexe+was+missing

--
Mike Pawlak

parker

Thank You Mike, I'll let you know what happens

"MAP" <mikepawlak2REM@OVEhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Parker wrote:
>> Hello All,
>> A client w/a laptop tried to boot his PC and got the error that the
>> ntoskrnl.exe was missing. Is this a candidate for repair install or
>> is it possible to copy the file from CD back to its original folder?
>> Any ideas on the best repair for this problem?
>>
>> Thank You in Advance
>
> http://www.google.as/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2005-35,GGLD:en&q=ntoskrnl%2Eexe+was+missing
>
> --
> Mike Pawlak

Error Message: Windows Could Not Start Because of a Computer Disk Hardware
Configuration Problem
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314477

How Do I Rectify A Missing or Corrupt Ntoskrnl Error
http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org%5Chow_do_i_rectify_a_missing_or_co1.htm/

"Parker" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hello All,
> A client w/a laptop tried to boot his PC and got the error that the ntoskrnl.exe
> was missing. Is this a candidate for repair install or is it possible to copy the
> file from CD back to its original folder? Any ideas on the best repair for this
> problem?
>
> Thank You in Advance

Sorry the link was incorrect in first posting:

How Do I Rectify A Missing or Corrupt Ntoskrnl Error
http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org/how_do_i_rectify_a_missing_or_co1.htm