Question NUC shuts off when game of OW starts, not overheating. Other games seem to work

Jul 24, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have been working on this for a couple hours now and I'm out of ideas. I own an Intel NUC with Intel Core i7-8705G CPU @ 3.10GHZ, 32GB RAM, GPU Radeon TX Vega M GL Graphics
Since today, every time I start a game of Overwatch, few seconds after the actual game starts the PC shuts down, doesn't reboot. I boot it again and it keeps happening. I've run Anti-virus scan, Memory Diagnostic scan, updated all drivers with Ccleaner and Windows Settings. I don't think the performance of the PC is any issue here, I have been running this game for over a year now without any problem before. I tried playing Cities: Skylines which also uses a lot of resources but nothing happened, I played on a map with 70k citizens with no issues. Memory wise I have a system SSD of 100Go which is 90% full and a D: SSD of 1TB where the game is installed. I also tried uninstalling the game. To be fair I don't play huge games such as GTA so maybe the same problem would happen there too.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be? Or at least what path to investigate and resolve?

Jul 24, 2021
Thanks! I ran a test but I'm not sure what I'm looking for.
I checked my power supply brick and it has an output of 90.W at 20V. Maybe that is the problem? I am sorry I am a novice in all this, everything I know comes from self-research on Google.