'Nuff Said.

"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> schreef in bericht
news:8u6m311hdn29s05ovlv2so7p7644kqhskf@4ax.com...
> http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=football+manager+2005&word2=championship+manager+5
> --
>
> gamertag: chrisflynnuk
> Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
> SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW

Didn't see this one coming'

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=football+manager+2005&word2=Jenna+Jameson

owww

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:07:02 GMT, "Hari Seldon"
<Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote:

>"Chris F" <chris@asif.com> schreef in bericht
>> http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=football+manager+2005&word2=championship+manager+5
>> --
>>
>> gamertag: chrisflynnuk
>> Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,
>> SWAT, MotoGP2, Burnout3, OutRun2(Demo), FSW
>

>Didn't see this one coming'
>
>http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=football+manager+2005&word2=Jenna+Jameson
>
>owww

Oh...my god !

-Nick

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:32:35 +0000, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> Oh...my god !
>
>Was that a Jenna Jameson impression? Or are you calling for The Oracle?

I was just wondering if FM is superior to jenna.

-Nick

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:11:50 +0200, Nick the Greek
<nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:32:35 +0000, Stephen Weir
><sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Nick the Greek wrote:
>>> Oh...my god !
>>
>>Was that a Jenna Jameson impression? Or are you calling for The Oracle?
>
>I was just wondering if FM is superior to jenna.

If I came back from the chip shop on a Friday night and found a copy
of FM waiting in bed for me I'd be extremely disappointed! :)

"cluedweasel" <cluedweasel@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:11:50 +0200, Nick the Greek
> <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:32:35 +0000, Stephen Weir
>><sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

>>>Was that a Jenna Jameson impression? Or are you calling for The Oracle?
>>
>>I was just wondering if FM is superior to jenna.
>>

> If I came back from the chip shop on a Friday night and found a copy
> of FM waiting in bed for me I'd be extremely disappointed! :)

Then again... both have a hole in the middle....

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 07:33:11 GMT, "Hari Seldon"
<Roel.Pieper@hetnet.nl> wrote:

>>>I was just wondering if FM is superior to jenna.
>>>

>> If I came back from the chip shop on a Friday night and found a copy
>> of FM waiting in bed for me I'd be extremely disappointed! :)
>>

>Then again... both have a hole in the middle....

Wrong. Jenna has more than one.

-Nick

Jabberwocky

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message

>>> If I came back from the chip shop on a Friday night and found a copy
>>> of FM waiting in bed for me I'd be extremely disappointed! :)
>>>

>>Then again... both have a hole in the middle....
>>

> Wrong. Jenna has more than one.
>
> -Nick

Says so on the box so must be true....

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk

"Jabberwocky" <jibberjabber@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> "Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> wrote in message

>>>Then again... both have a hole in the middle....
>>>

>> Wrong. Jenna has more than one.
>>
>> -Nick
>
> Says so on the box so must be true....

Forgive my lack of imagination... Must be the catholic youth I had....

"Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> Hari Seldon wrote:
>>> Says so on the box so must be true....
>>>
>> Forgive my lack of imagination... Must be the catholic youth I had....
>
> Hehehe.....was that intentional?
>
> --
> Stephen Weir

You'd better ask Jenna ;-)