[SOLVED] Number keys (not number pad) not working in game

Apr 16, 2019
Simple question.Today i was playing Fortnite (quarantine made me do it).I'm used to switching between weapons with the number keys (above tab, q,w,e ...)but i noticed they don't work.The keys work fine outside of the game and i think it might be because of razer synapse (my kb is a razer huntsman) I have also checked the keybinds in the game and the keys DO work in the settings menu.Any suggestions?

Solution
Simple question.Today i was playing Fortnite (quarantine made me do it).I'm used to switching between weapons with the number keys (above tab, q,w,e ...)but i noticed they don't work.The keys work fine outside of the game and i think it might be because of razer synapse (my kb is a razer huntsman) I have also checked the keybinds in the game and the keys DO work in the settings menu.Any suggestions?

If the numeric keys 1-8 on top of the keyboard aren't working, there are some poorly arranged default settings that could be conflicting due to a recent update. Try going to Settings -> Keyboard Controls -> CREATIVE, then proceed to delete the number keys assigned to all the creative slots.
Mar 25, 2020

If the numeric keys 1-8 on top of the keyboard aren't working, there are some poorly arranged default settings that could be conflicting due to a recent update. Try going to Settings -> Keyboard Controls -> CREATIVE, then proceed to delete the number keys assigned to all the creative slots.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS