Number keys type wrong number

ducamvinh

Prominent
May 27, 2018
I have a mechanical keyboard that has been working flawlessly so far, but then today this problem happened. For some reason, the number row (not the number keys on the right of the keyboard) start typing wrong numbers. The 1 2 3 4 keys now type 5 6 7 8 and the 5 6 7 8 key type 1 2 3 4, the same for the symbols with the key. For example pressing Shift + 1 now types %, which is what normally Shift + 5 would type. I have been looking everywhere for solution and so far have found none. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

ducamvinh

Prominent
May 27, 2018
Nah my country has been set to vietnam for a while now without problems, i just changed it to united states and still the same problem persist. I tried plugging in another keyboard and the problem disappeared, plugging this keyboard into another system, the problem persist. I think this is because the keyboard is at fault

ducamvinh

Prominent
May 27, 2018

Nah my country has been set to vietnam for a while now without problems, i just changed it to united states and still the same problem persist. I tried plugging in another keyboard and the problem disappeared, plugging this keyboard into another system, the problem persist. I think this is because the keyboard is at fault

ducamvinh

Prominent
May 27, 2018

Yeah about to hand it in for warranty tomorrow, even though i'm really hoping that i could find a solution and wouldn't need to, it's just a lot of hassle