Number of case fans needed

Sep 11, 2018
Hey there everyone, recently I though about building a gaming pc and after gathering all the components I'm stick at the case option.
There are several tempered glass cases for under 80$ but I'd like to her your suggestions. Also it would be preferable if it had RGB Lighting.
In addition to that, I would like to ask, how many case fans do I actually need to could down my system?

Solution
There are two schools of though. Balanced airflow, where the amount of input air and exhaust are the same or positive pressure, where you have more input airflow than can be exhausted. Positive pressure with filtered fans can minimize the dust in a case because you will never have a negative pressure situation where dust can be sucked in through cracks around disks, etc.

kanewolf

Titan
There are two schools of though. Balanced airflow, where the amount of input air and exhaust are the same or positive pressure, where you have more input airflow than can be exhausted. Positive pressure with filtered fans can minimize the dust in a case because you will never have a negative pressure situation where dust can be sucked in through cracks around disks, etc.

Solution