[SOLVED] Numerous issues. All happened at once

Mar 24, 2020
Hey so I always run my pc off my smart tv via hdmi cable. Last night I went to use it and my tv doesn’t recognize that my tv isn’t connected anymore. I noticed once I turn the computer on, it runs for 10 seconds then shuts off and restarts. My mouse normally is lit up all the time and now it’s not. My keyboard doesn’t work or have any lights on. I did notice that there is a red light on somewhere inside my tower. My cooling fans are all blue and now I see that red light coming through. Literally know nothing about them. Please help. Thanks for reading.

Solution
Ok so I took all 4 out and put one in at a time. 1st one nothing happened. 2nd one and the dram light didn’t come on and computer stayed running and booted up. 2 follow up questions. Why did my computer do that? And can I put the two other ram sticks back in?
Well theres many reasons that could happen, it could be that the slot is broken or that your 1st stick is broken.
if the second stick worked in the same slot that your first didnt then its the 1st stick that broke. Theres not much you can do to prevent a faliure like that, things just break after a while.
To adress your second question, you can put the other two sticks back in and see what happens. Generally ram fails one at a time though ive seen multiple go at once.
Mar 24, 2020
Was the red light there before this all happened? If not you might want to open up the computer and see what the red light is, it might indicate what part of your pc has broken
I’m pretty sure the red light wasn’t on before. The light is on f
Was the red light there before this all happened? If not you might want to open up the computer and see what the red light is, it might indicate what part of your pc has broken
its the dram led light. I don’t think it was on before. I held it for 3 seconds and computer reset but nothing happened. Still can get my mouse to glow or keyboard to light up. And after turning my computer on it still shuts off after 20 seconds and turns back on. Tv still won’t recognize computer as well.

Mar 24, 2020
Try moving your ram sticks to different slots (if you have any spare) if not try using just 1 at a time and see if it turns on
Ok so I took all 4 out and put one in at a time. 1st one nothing happened. 2nd one and the dram light didn’t come on and computer stayed running and booted up. 2 follow up questions. Why did my computer do that? And can I put the two other ram sticks back in?

TheOcelotGamer

Honorable
Dec 31, 2015
Well theres many reasons that could happen, it could be that the slot is broken or that your 1st stick is broken.
if the second stick worked in the same slot that your first didnt then its the 1st stick that broke. Theres not much you can do to prevent a faliure like that, things just break after a while.
To adress your second question, you can put the other two sticks back in and see what happens. Generally ram fails one at a time though ive seen multiple go at once.

Solution
Mar 24, 2020
I really do appreciate the help. You made it so I can at least use my computer. I’ll put the other two sticks back and run 3 out of 4. I’m gonna buy 4 new ones hopefully to put this issue to rest. Thanks again!