NV Forceware 52.70

Thor1182

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2003
new drivers v 52.70 are out from certain places. I guess MSI released them to the internet before NVIDIA got them WHQL. ANy whay you can find them at 3DGuru.

I'm running a AW 51m with a NV 5600Go FX and the drivers installed. I uninstalled the old ones then ran Det. R.I.P. after I was sure all the NV drivers were gone I ran the 52.70 setup and the drivers took.

I'm a Computer Science and Electrical Engineering Student, not English, nor will I ever claim to be.

gothitbycar

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2002
they sure did answer that new 3dmark 03 build 340 rather quickly.
did you see any performance gains? they were probably meant just to get higher scores in 3d mark, doesnt it seem a bit coincidental? i hope im wrong but some companies never learn lessons.

-----------------------
Add witty comment here.

Thor1182

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2003
Some games seem to get a tad boost, while some haven't changed. There are still problems with JKJA, but it is better than what it was doing for 52.16.

I'm a Computer Science and Electrical Engineering Student, not English, nor will I ever claim to be.

fragglefart

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2003
Anyone know any other places to find these, i cant download from 3dguru on my blooming university internet connection, and the links on msi's site have been silenced (lol)
darned uni pcs hating anything with .exe in the url :mad:

Render times? You'll find me down the pub...