[SOLVED] NVCP downloaded by microsoft store

Leon232002

Reputable
Feb 2, 2017
Hello !
I used DDU to uninstall my graphics card driver in safe mode. Obviously, before I had done this, I downloaded the nvidia driver and after that I unplugged the internet wire from my pc so that after the uninstall windows won't intervine by automatically downloading display drivers. I installed the driver successfully, but I just observed something. I right-clicked on my desktop : no nvidia control panel. After a few seconds I saw in the right corner of the screen : Nvidia control panel is missing, you can download it from microsoft store. Shouldn't have it been installed with the drivers ??? Then I saw it has been already installed. I tried reinstalling the driver when I hadn't internet on(tried everything from the beginning) , but still no nvidia. Did they eliminate nvidia control panel from the driver installation ? What's happening, I need to know. Sorry for my bad English .

Solution
nvidia control panel has been on microsoft store for a while now, u didnt had it available before as u were still using old style driver installation

TRENDING THREADS