Nvidia 3D Vision Glasses Go Wired, Cheaper

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with "glasses free" is that the sweet spot is very ~very~ small and the resolution is completely crap. I've been looking at the Samsung screens over here in Korea and unless your sitting directly in-front of it at a straight angle, you get a distorted depth and it'll cause headaches. At least with glass's you've got the entire viewing angle of the screen for movement.

alterock07

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2010
[citation][nom]lamorpa[/nom]No. 'Cause' used in place of 'because' is a colloquialism in unconstrained conversation (spoken). It is incorrect English in written form. It's useful for commenters to write in basic correct language, especially for those for whom English is a second language. else we ain't gonna get desent understandible comentsAnd by the way, English is capitalized.Flame on...[/citation]

"desent understandible coments"? - not a good example for a decent understandable comment. :D

And by the way, "Else" is capitalized.

Troll gets trolled. Flame on...

ElectroGoofy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
[citation][nom]alterock07[/nom]"desent understandible coments"? - not a good example for a decent understandable comment. And by the way, "Else" is capitalized.Troll gets trolled. Flame on...[/citation]
Lol... you didn't see that he was using that as an example of incorrect English? Fail troll attempt...

Anyway, since when should switching "cause" for "because" be criticized on the internet? Criticize people who are always using the wrong form of too, to, or two, or just outright misspelling or shortening words :)

Anyway, relevent to the article...
I think I'm gonna wait until the prices drop... that's still over my price range.
As for wired, it's a nice idea, but I would find that rather annoying... I would really like hybrid glasses; a pair that had an onboard battery, and a place to attach a wire when it is either going dead, or just for longer gaming sessions.

alterock07

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2010
[citation][nom]ElectroGoofy[/nom]Lol... you didn't see that he was using that as an example of incorrect English? Fail troll attempt...[/citation]

Uh.. Yes he was using that as an example of incorrect English.
Thus the "Troll gets trolled.", get it?..
You do know what "troll" means, yes?

If you didn't see the point of this, I was merely trying to give him a taste of his trolling because you have to admit it was really annoying.

You fail trying to fail me sir.. :p
Though I still fail because lamporpa didn't react.. So yeah..

Back to the article people! :D

Trust me you want that. Do NOT get cheap glass's, they'll cause you tons of unnecessary headaches. Spend the money, get expensive high quality active shutter glass's, your brain will thank you for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.