Question NVIDIA 5000 series?

Fatblabs

Commendable
Jun 29, 2021
Hi guys, I was wondering what size process the nvidia 5000 series be? will it be 3nm or 2nm? I am planning to deck out on a high budget build with a high end 5000 series gpu and with any people with some serious knowledge about the leaks so far, which card should i upgrade to for 1440p 240hz overkill gaming and game development?

Reactions: Order 66

Order 66

Grand Moff
Apr 13, 2023
Hi guys, I was wondering what size process the nvidia 5000 series be? will it be 3nm or 2nm? I am planning to deck out on a high budget build with a high end 5000 series gpu and with any people with some serious knowledge about the leaks so far, which card should i upgrade to for 1440p 240hz overkill gaming and game development?
Hard to say considering the cards aren’t released yet, however according to some rumors, the 5090 could have a 512 bit memory bus and 32GB of (potentially) GDDR7.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Your not going to find any information other than speculation. = whatever you can find on it = absolutely 0.

Even the few people that gets a sample after it's made are in a NDA and can't give any information/benchmarks till it's released.

For your "DECK OUT HIGH END GAMING BUILD" You can get to a price point that makes no since to go over.

Say you have a 3K build you can add a bunch more cost and get very little performance increase.

Chasing the latest and greatest = you loose a bunch of money for almost nothing their always something just a bit better for a bunch more $ that is just a bit better just around the corner.

EDIT I don't think you will even be able to buy any video card in the next generation (or 2) that will give 240 FPS in all games maxed out even @2k resolution. First your CPU has to be able to put out the 240 FPS in the game.

Last edited:

Fatblabs

Commendable
Jun 29, 2021
Your not going to find any information other than speculation. = whatever you can find on it = absolutely 0.

Even the few people that gets a sample after it's made are in a NDA and can't give any information/benchmarks till it's released.

For your "DECK OUT HIGH END GAMING BUILD" You can get to a price point that makes no since to go over.

Say you have a 3K build you can add a bunch more cost and get very little performance increase.

Chasing the latest and greatest = you loose a bunch of money for almost nothing their always something just a bit better for a bunch more $ that is just a bit better just around the corner.

EDIT I don't think you will even be able to buy any video card in the next generation (or 2) that will give 240 FPS in all games maxed out even @2k resolution. First your CPU has to be able to put out the 240 FPS in the game.
i was thinking of like the 80 series