nvidia 770gtx and amd r9 270x info

alexander899

Honorable
Nov 28, 2013
Hi!

I recently bought a msi hawk r9 270x and it worked just fine for the first week, but suddenly it gave me a black screen, I rebooted my pc and got a message saying there was an error with my windows and asked me to repair before the windows loaded so I thought "oh great it`s just a windows problem" so I reinstalled my windows 7 64 bit and it worked great until I intalled the GPU drivers, just after the installation it gave me the black screen again, I tried everything 3 times each and nothing worked so I proceeded to search the internet, what I found was a whole bunch of people with the same problem as me and the problem is that AMD doesn`t have the right drivers for the GPU at least not one that works. So my questions are, does anyone else have the same GPU with no problem at all? Did anyone got the same problem but found a solution? and if everyone has the same issue with no solution, does anyone know if the nvidia 770 gtx has the same problem or any problem at all?

Thanks alot!

P.S. sorry for my bad english :(

Solution
I've run into a few problems with 270Xs and 280Xs, (didn't have problems with the 280X I had for a couple of months (Asus CU)), but had an offer for it and jumped back to nVidia. Have worked with numerous 770s and no problems w/ them or 780s

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
I've run into a few problems with 270Xs and 280Xs, (didn't have problems with the 280X I had for a couple of months (Asus CU)), but had an offer for it and jumped back to nVidia. Have worked with numerous 770s and no problems w/ them or 780s

Solution