Nvidia Announces Plans for Brand New HQ Campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
They should make the building in the shape of the Nvidia logo.
Imagine how annoying it would be walking to your office at the end of the building. lol

With our elected parasites talking about more and higher taxes, plus the onerous burdens of "Obamacare," I'm really surprised they're building it in the USA. Mind you, I'm not complaining; I think that's great. I'm just surprised.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
i feel like this is a big part from X-box and Ps4 both siding with Amd components. Well im happy, they need the support to get back some foot hold. :)

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
haha i am so stupid ignore my post, it is nvidia not amd : (. well now i am really hoping they get some money out of the dual deals. to bad you cant delete post.

Duckhunt

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
It will be so funny when intel integrates the its own GPU in the CPU and its better then anything nvida can com up with.

The motherboard manufacturers don't see it coming. The whole CPU and GPU with memory, will be one unit. The motherboard will be just I/O. It will be funny when all them get F+cked over at the same time.

Go Intel, The new evil empire. Why? Get more speed and use less power and lower cost. It is the only way. They are dumb at intel but in the end they will work it out. I think the standard will be 1440 or 1600p for video so it still looks good on 27.

When I am write most folk will pretend they thought it up too. :)

g-unit1111

Titan
[citation][nom]Onus[/nom]With our elected parasites talking about more and higher taxes, plus the onerous burdens of "Obamacare," I'm really surprised they're building it in the USA. Mind you, I'm not complaining; I think that's great. I'm just surprised.[/citation]

Really? Must everything turn into political BS?

I think this is really cool for NVIDIA, glad to see them expanding and remaining in California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS