[SOLVED] Nvidia Audio Driver Uninstall

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
Hello. Quick question. How do you uninstall nvidia audio driver?

I use headphones connected to my Dualshock(ps4) controller so Im guessing I dont needed.

popatim

Titan
You don't need it but why uninstall it? Just set what ever the Controller is connected to as the primary audio device.

in Windows 7 rt click on the speaker icon down in the bottom right coner and select 'playback devices', select the device you want and hit the 'Set Default' and the bottom.

For W10, rt click on that speaker icon and select 'Open Sound Settings' and at the top there is a 'Choose your output device' for you.

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
You don't need it but why uninstall it? Just set what ever the Controller is connected to as the primary audio device.

in Windows 7 rt click on the speaker icon down in the bottom right coner and select 'playback devices', select the device you want and hit the 'Set Default' and the bottom.

For W10, rt click on that speaker icon and select 'Open Sound Settings' and at the top there is a 'Choose your output device' for you.
For some reason I have heard that people get fps issues with it and that they get fixed when they uninstall it. That might have been in the past anyways