Question Nvidia Code 43 - Please help I am desperate...

Sep 22, 2019
Hey guys,

I know it's a bit of a long text but if you can please try to help, I would appreciate if you read it...
About 2 days ago I was watching a movie on my pc on netflix when all of the sudden my PC restarted and it switched to 1024x768 resolution from 2k res. I thought nothing of it, changed it back then checked in device manager to see that my graphics card (GTX 1080) had the yellow warning triangle and it said
"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

I tried everything(3h worth of google and applying almost each solution found) up to safe boot Nvidia driver uninstall (using DDU)+reinstall+registry clean and in the end I checked with a Linux boot and it ran the nvidia software. That meant the graphic card itself is working fine.
I had no option but to do a Windows reinstall. I did the Windows 10 reset and kept my personal files, removing all previous software. After that it worked fine as usual, so no more errors.

BUT NOW, I was watching another movie on my TV as my second stream, then all of the sudden my pc restarts. Again, it shows me the warning triangle and Code 43 error.
I must note that now I just downloaded the basic software and before all that, my first downloads were Malwarebytes and my antivirus (just to be sure). Nothing cracked, etc.

I have no idea what to do now.... I played some games after the previous reset and everything worked just fine as usual. No downgraded performance etc. I don't think the hardware itself is the issue but I literally have no idea what's going on or how to fix it.

My pc has:
ASRock motherboard
GTX 1080
i7 skylake
16gb ddr4 ram
ssd(with windows, games etc) + hdd storage
Windows 10
+it is connected to an UPS that can sustain it.