nVidia - Component Video Out (Y Pr Pb) and Forceware Drive..

According to nVidia's website and their current Forceware Driver
56.72:
"Improved HDTV Y Pr Pb component out support for 480i, 480p, 720p, and
1080i formats* "

I'm aware of ATI's DVI to Component Video adapter, and according to
this post from Scala.com's FAQ.
(http://www.scala.com/miscellaneous-faq/dvi-hd.html)

"With the current video drivers for both ATI and nVidia cards with
DVI connectors you can use such an adapter. The drivers' "Advanced
Properties" tabs even include "radio buttons"/"check boxes" to make
life easy."

Is that true with respect to nVidia?

I yet to see any products with nVidia chipset touting that feature.
Can anyone out there clarify that issue? I've tried nvidia several
times with no reply.

On another Note I've seen it Component video referred to as the
following:

YPrPb
YPbPr
Y Pr Pb
Y Pb Pr
Y-Pr-Pb
Y-Pb-Pr
Y/Pr/Pb
Y/Pb/Pr

Which is it? Or do all apply?

smtelegadis@msn.com (Spiro M. Telegadis) wrote in message news:<c62c54cb.0407140653.3a07e002@posting.google.com>...
> According to nVidia's website and their current Forceware Driver
> 56.72:
> "Improved HDTV Y Pr Pb component out support for 480i, 480p, 720p, and
> 1080i formats* "
>
> I'm aware of ATI's DVI to Component Video adapter, and according to
> this post from Scala.com's FAQ.
> (http://www.scala.com/miscellaneous-faq/dvi-hd.html)
>
> "With the current video drivers for both ATI and nVidia cards with
> DVI connectors you can use such an adapter. The drivers' "Advanced
> Properties" tabs even include "radio buttons"/"check boxes" to make
> life easy."
>
> Is that true with respect to nVidia?

The facinating discussion on the component video aside. I found two
products that are supposed to support Y Pr Pb out:

Leadtek A380 5950 Ultra MyVIVO
eVga Personal Cinema FX 5600

Anyone know of any others?