• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!
Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone, my friend recently built a computer and there is an issue with the gpu. In most games, he is able to play and they use his gpu. However, In a few it seems to not recognize his gpu because through riva tuner it says that the gpu is at 0% usage while cpu is capping out. We have already tried disabling intel hd graphics, going into some game files, DDU and reinstalling graphics drivers multiple times. The thing that confuses me most is that his nvidia control panel is very weird (photo attached) so I'm assuming that is part of the issue. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to get back to the normal nvidia control panel from what he's got, or maybe if I'm downloading the wrong driver (Though I've downloaded the geforce drivers tons of times on multiple different machines.) Thanks in advance.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts