I know there is several threads about this but it looks like I have one of the most severe cases of the Nvidia Control Panel just point blank refusing to work on my pc. Ive tried the following tactics:
- Gone into services to stop, start, and restart Nvidia container services LS.
- Gone into display adapters and uninstalled my graphics card, then rebooted and reinstalled.
- Using DDU and completley wiping the Nvidia files
- Used DDU to unistall, then went and downloaded previous versions of rivers to see if it was a bug with the newest one.
- Reinstalled the microsoft store, I can install other apps on the store no problem, but when I try to install NCP it just sits on "starting download" forever.
- Reinstalled Windows including wiping all personal files.