[SOLVED] Nvidia Control Panel settings

johanzy

Prominent
Dec 9, 2018
Hey, guys, I'm currently using gtx 1050ti and I'm wondering should I change my nvidia control panel 3d settings or keep the default? I've tried this before but I saw that my fps is like 10-15 fps lower so I turn them back on default. If yes, please recommend me settings for the best performance in games.

Solution
You will usually prefer the default settings plus all the settings that can be controlled by the application, controlled by the application. And if there are any profiles about energy saving/eco modes/etc, set all of them to performance.

If you don't want to bother about settings, Geforce Experience can set the best settings, in Nvidia's opinion, for that game with your graphics card.

Phazoner

Distinguished
You will usually prefer the default settings plus all the settings that can be controlled by the application, controlled by the application. And if there are any profiles about energy saving/eco modes/etc, set all of them to performance.

If you don't want to bother about settings, Geforce Experience can set the best settings, in Nvidia's opinion, for that game with your graphics card.

Solution