kingmoses

Honorable
Oct 30, 2017
help.PNG
Does anyone know why this is happening? I have a gtx 1080, windows 10 pro 64 bit. I downloaded the driver from invidia's website and i get this.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
You sure it's the right driver? Maybe you are trying to install the notebook version or something? If you download geforce experience it will automatically find the right driver.

Another guess is you are running on the CPU's integrated graphics (if it has it) and the software cant detect your 1080 in order to install the driver.

kingmoses

Honorable
Oct 30, 2017
You sure it's the right driver? Maybe you are trying to install the notebook version or something? If you download geforce experience it will automatically find the right driver.

Another guess is you are running on the CPU's integrated graphics (if it has it) and the software cant detect your 1080 in order to install the driver.
It is the right driver. I've downloaded Geforce Experience in the meantime and it is detecting my gpu. The problem seems to be with my version of windows.

Edit: My problem is that I don't have the Nvidia control panel. Other than that everything is working just fine.

Last edited: