News Nvidia DLSS 3 Headed to Diablo VI, Redfall, Unreal Engine 5.2, More

The announced DLSS 3 game support list includes three current and upcoming titles, featuring Forza Horizon 5, Redfall, and Diablo 4.

One more title you missed. The list should also include the THE FINALS PC game as well. The BETA of The Finals is also shipping with DLSS 3 out of the gate, so that makes the support list 4.

Although this is a multiplayer game, the game will take advantage of Ray Tracing Global Illumination/RTXGI. Furthermore, it also supports DLSS 3. As per NVIDIA, selected players will discover support for NVIDIA DLSS 3, NVIDIA Reflex and hardware-accelerated RTXGI ray tracing.

View: https://youtu.be/IQcoRHW3los

One more title you missed. The list should also include the THE FINALS PC game as well. The BETA of The Finals is also shipping with DLSS 3 out of the gate, so that makes the support list 4.

Although this is a multiplayer game, the game will take advantage of Ray Tracing Global Illumination/RTXGI. Furthermore, it also supports DLSS 3.
I removed the "three" and replaced with "several" as we already have this paragraph following that one:

Additional PC games announcing support at GDC will include Deceive Inc., Gripper, Smalland: Survive the Wilds, and THE FINALS.

I removed the "three" and replaced with "several" as we already have this paragraph following that one:

Additional PC games announcing support at GDC will include Deceive Inc., Gripper, Smalland: Survive the Wilds, and THE FINALS.

Yeah, I have actually already read the full article. I was just pointing out support for DLSS 3 tech, because the above paragraph lists the games which will get support for DLSS 2, except THE FINALS PC game, which was also mentioned.

So it should have been in the DLSS 3 list of games, because the remaining titles only support DLSS 2 tech (Deceive Inc., Gripper, Smalland: Survive the Wilds ), as of now.

court655

Commendable
Oct 6, 2021
What they need to announce is DLSS 3's availability to all of their GPU lineup and cut out the bs. Spare me and everyone the nonsense of tensor core generation blah blah.

jp7189

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2012
This aggressive work with game developers is what keeps nvidia on top more than anything else. AMD can open source a great tech, but it doesn't mean as much as throwing money at marketing and dev resources.

TRENDING THREADS