News Nvidia DLSS Gets Added to Four New Titles Including CoD: Black Ops Cold War

Vladimir Iliev

Honorable
Dec 21, 2015
I'm confused why this trash is still promoted as some miracle - it's makes sense only on low end machines that can't handle your monitor native resolution. Please stop including it on high end GPUs reviews and telling it's advantage.

vinay2070

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2011
Great! Good to know more games are getting DLSS. This will force AMD to implement thier own solution. At the end, the consumers will benefit by using low end card to play at higher frame rate and resolution extending the life of the card.

watzupken

Reputable
Mar 16, 2020
In my opinion, DLSS really makes a difference if RT is a priority. Given the current state of RT implementation, I feel it makes little difference with or without RT enabled. Sure the lighting/ shadow/ reflection looks more realistic, but in the heat of the game, these will be easily overlooked. With a top end card, I would have preferred to run the game with a higher framerate natively at 4K.

watzupken

Reputable
Mar 16, 2020
I'm confused why this trash is still promoted as some miracle - it's makes sense only on low end machines that can't handle your monitor native resolution. Please stop including it on high end GPUs reviews and telling it's advantage.
Its not some miracle, but rather a way to claw back performance when RT is enabled. If RT is not your cup of tea, then this technology may not make sense to you if you are using a high end graphic card.