NVIDIA Driver keeps crashing

Chubano

Commendable
Nov 3, 2016
So i'm running on a NVIDIA gtx 1070 with an i7-6700HQ CPU. My laptop is an ASUS and has an SDD hard drive and vapor cooling (i checked the temps when it crashes and its only at like 68 tops). It usually happens when i'm running battlefield 1 but my game keeps crashing and it'll give me a dx11 video card error. I've checked my drivers and updated it with the geoforce tool (it removed the previous one and installed the latest version). I have windows 10 and direct x12 on here too. Anyone have a similar problem that they've fixed? Thanks!

Solution
Is it a DX_Driver _Removed (or similar) error? If so then your suffering what thousands of others are in BF1....its the largest forum thread on the official BF1 forum. Personally I don't believe Dice will resolve it as the issue also occurred for a minority of users in BF4 (including myself).

Sinistercr0c

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
Is it a DX_Driver _Removed (or similar) error? If so then your suffering what thousands of others are in BF1....its the largest forum thread on the official BF1 forum. Personally I don't believe Dice will resolve it as the issue also occurred for a minority of users in BF4 (including myself).

Solution

Chubano

Commendable
Nov 3, 2016

Yeah its that one. Glad to know its a BF1 error and not an error with my graphics card. Thx