Question nvidia driver was uninstalled and I cant re install it

Jul 25, 2018
So I tried to install a new driver for my nvidia geforce GTX 960 by the device manager.
Suddenly, by the time of installing, the screen goes black. It was like that for like 20 minutes, so I decided to turn off the PC (by the power button).
Then I turned it on and I find out my nvidia driver was deleted from device manager.

I tried to install it again from device manager and it just wont work. (It says "driver installed" and ask for restart, but after restart the driver still not showing up)
I've also tried to install it manually as I downloaded the driver from nvidia site, but after the extraction of the package file it says "Unknown error was occurred".

*What I've already tried: *
1. System restore - I dont have any restore points.

2. Tried to uninstall and clear all driver files with DDU on safe mode, didn't fix it for me.

Please help,
thanks.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Sorry i missed that line saying you downloaded from Nvidia site.

It's possible the card is now faulty, try another card if possible or take it to a store who services and have parts to try.

Which windows are you running? List full specs.

If Win10 try a reset.

Jul 25, 2018
Sorry i missed that line saying you downloaded from Nvidia site.

It's possible the card is now faulty, try another card if possible or take it to a store who services and have parts to try.

Which windows are you running? List full specs.

If Win10 try a reset.
Its Win7