nemantaj

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017
Hi, recently my pc ran onto BSOD problem and I had to do a complete reinstall of my system, but after reinstalling I can't seem to open the Nvidia Driver executable file, it's not even on background process, this is my second reinstall and I'm very frustrated as I can't seem to play my games.

After your reinstall, is your monitor still in 640x480 resolution, or has it switched to a higher resolution. I say this because the last time I did a reinstall, my NVIDIA drivers remained installed. You may want to check c:\ to see if you have a NVIDIA folder. If so, you may already have your drivers installed. If not you may want to try and load your drivers in safe mode.

Her are some other things to try..https://www.thewindowsclub.com/nvidia-amd-realtek-drivers-wont-install-on-windows-10

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
Hi, recently my pc ran onto BSOD problem and I had to do a complete reinstall of my system, but after reinstalling I can't seem to open the Nvidia Driver executable file, it's not even on background process, this is my second reinstall and I'm very frustrated as I can't seem to play my games.

what are specs of the PC?

what BSOD were you getting?

By reinstall, do you mean clean install? Did you wipe C drive?