Question Nvidia drivers and windows 10 driver update

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019
Is it important to update windows for latest nvidia drivers? I am encountering an issue while installing drivers for my gtx 1650 it shows the version is not compatible with win version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019
What version windows do you currently have? I'd recommend trying to solve the windows version update first before trying to update your GPU drivers. If you can't update it using the built-in windows update check try downloading it through there site:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027667/windows-10-update

The latest drivers from nvidia I believe require 1809 version of windows.

Yeah i updated it just now lemme try thankss

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019
What version windows do you currently have? I'd recommend trying to solve the windows version update first before trying to update your GPU drivers. If you can't update it using the built-in windows update check try downloading it through there site:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027667/windows-10-update

The latest drivers from nvidia I believe require 1809 version of windows.

Display gets no signal after installing nvidia drivers

Yeah but it downloaded the drivers by itself when i attached the graphic card on my other pc i will try it on my brothers pc...

So what I'm getting from all this is: You put the Graphics card in another PC and everything worked fine. Now you're going to try putting it in your brother's PC to see if it works fine as well?

If your PC has a CPU with an integrated GPU, plug your video cable in that and try to uninstall nvidia completely and then reinstall it again.

Ahannaan99

Reputable
May 15, 2019
So what I'm getting from all this is: You put the Graphics card in another PC and everything worked fine. Now you're going to try putting it in your brother's PC to see if it works fine as well?

If your PC has a CPU with an integrated GPU, plug your video cable in that and try to uninstall nvidia completely and then reinstall it again.

I changed my mobo and its works perfectly
btw thankyou for your solutions[emoji3]

TRENDING THREADS