[SOLVED] Nvidia Drivers cause me BSOD video scheduler internal error

maxjet2012

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015
Hi!
So I've been having the most annoying problem with my graphics card.
Problem:
My computer crashes with BSOD with the error code "video scheduler internal error". at random times.

What ive done:
Reinstalled Windows
Reset Windows
Reinstall the NIVIDIA Drivers
(Used DDU and selected Clean Install)
Used Safe mode
Updated BIOS
Updated all drivers
Disabled anti-malware

What ive determined:
Safe mode doesnt trigger the BSOD
Windows Generic Graphics drivers doesnt trigger the BSOD
Newer NVIDIA driver updates cause a faster BSOD (more unstable)
Older Nividia driver is more stable
Driver gets corrupted perhaps?

Specs:
Motherboard: Msi x370 Gaming Carbon Pro
CPU: Ryzen 2700x
RAM: Corsair DDR4 3000 16gb
GPU: GTX 1060 Strix 6gb Asus OC

When did it start happening:
After upgrading my CPU, Motherboard and RAM then less than a month later.
(Early 2019)

Please help? Any fixes?

Solution
How do you turn these off? same problem good specs but keep getting this nasty error, frustrating
Hi! Sorry for the long reply! I figured out a solid solution. So apparently the glitchy Ryzen 2 2700x's experience a problem running ram at 3000Mhz. Which causes the crash. I sadly found this out after replacing the GPU to find the same error. I should of tried to reduce the RAM clock speed before i bought the GPU. I lowered the ram clock speed to 2866Mhz (I believe). Hopefully, this solution helps you out and it isnt too late.

maxjet2012

Reputable
Oct 29, 2015
How do you turn these off? same problem good specs but keep getting this nasty error, frustrating
Hi! Sorry for the long reply! I figured out a solid solution. So apparently the glitchy Ryzen 2 2700x's experience a problem running ram at 3000Mhz. Which causes the crash. I sadly found this out after replacing the GPU to find the same error. I should of tried to reduce the RAM clock speed before i bought the GPU. I lowered the ram clock speed to 2866Mhz (I believe). Hopefully, this solution helps you out and it isnt too late.

Solution