NVIDIA GeForce 4GB GT730 GDDR5 128Bit

Solution
VRAM isn't everything, and a GT 730 isn't powerful enough to run games at settings that could make optimal use of that much VRAM anyway. In fact, as far as the main graphics processing chip goes, I think it might actually be a little behind your processor's built-in R7 graphics in terms of overall performance. So no, it's probably not a worthwhile upgrade.

You would be far better off with something like a GT 1030 (or even better, a GTX 1050 if it were within your budget), even if it only has 2GB of VRAM, since the graphics processor will be much faster, which tends to matter a lot more than how much VRAM you have.

VRAM isn't everything, and a GT 730 isn't powerful enough to run games at settings that could make optimal use of that much VRAM anyway. In fact, as far as the main graphics processing chip goes, I think it might actually be a little behind your processor's built-in R7 graphics in terms of overall performance. So no, it's probably not a worthwhile upgrade.

You would be far better off with something like a GT 1030 (or even better, a GTX 1050 if it were within your budget), even if it only has 2GB of VRAM, since the graphics processor will be much faster, which tends to matter a lot more than how much VRAM you have.

Solution
Aug 20, 2018

sounds good i will look into it thanks i will be add extra ram to but will on be extra 8 gig ddr 3