Question nvidia geforce 560 ti in a new pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovebuine

Prominent
Nov 14, 2021
got a weird problem, my pc have played bus simulator 21 very well with this graphic card and old pc.
now I upgrade everything with a asus prime h610m-a and 12th generation cpu and 32gb ram. I kept my
graphic card, because I dont play so much, but now my bus simulator 21 lags, graphic is so slow, even I put everything to low
and I have change graphic driver and directx 12 I even tried compatibility mode windows 8 but same

I wonder if there is something in Bios I have to change or?

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your PSU? You might want to see if downloading the driver for your GPU off of Nvidia, then using DDU, then uninstalling all remnants of your GPU driver, then manually reinstalling the drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator and see if that alleviates your issue.

you really think its a driver problem?
Did you install all the drivers from motherboard manufacturer support page?
What cpu cooler are you using?
Check cpu/gpu temperatures with MSI afterburner.

lovebuine

Prominent
Nov 14, 2021
Just be ready to reinstall everything from scratch. You don't simply turn UEFI on/off at will. That's assuming your system even supports legacy mode.
I did try to enable Legacy mode today, but same problem. why you say be ready to reinstall everything again? I mean when I got my new parts 3 days ago I installed windows 10 pro from scratch, so i guess I dont need to do that again.

lovebuine

Prominent
Nov 14, 2021
I got a asus prime h610m-a motherboard, I tried to change from uefi to lecacy, first it work and i could boot my usb hdd to install windows but suddenly after restart, pc wont even show f2 for bios or anything on the monitor. it start up power flash for 20sec and so it keep restart and do the same. I took away cmos battery for 10mins, but same problem, I was hoping bios did reset, but i guess not, how to do this?

looks like bios is reset coz if i remove the gpu pc doesnt restart in loop, so now the nightmare came to real of what i have read around, if gpu isnt uefi compatible it wont work, so i have been lucky when i got my new motherboard, bios was setup different thats why i could start up with no problems at all. I will change my gpu, coz I tried absolute everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.