nvidia geforce 980 what drivers work?

vi2016

Honorable
May 5, 2016
Just got a new geforce 980 with win 10 - all over the internet people have been posting driver problems since about a year ago...people saying that they couldn't roll back once some driver was installed others that their computers became bricked????
so I am quite afraid LOL
was this ever resolved?
anyone know of a stable driver that will work with a game like witcher 3 with geforce 980 and win 10?

Solution
There's lots of computer illiterate people on the internet so take things with a grain of salt. Link to bricking a computer? Doubt it since you can replace a gpu. I've seen gpu killing claims with 364 but no one was able to give any more details. Nvidia found no evidence and would have pulled it like how they did with 364.47 instability issues. 365 is too new to tell and I haven't heard any big issues with 362.
There's lots of computer illiterate people on the internet so take things with a grain of salt. Link to bricking a computer? Doubt it since you can replace a gpu. I've seen gpu killing claims with 364 but no one was able to give any more details. Nvidia found no evidence and would have pulled it like how they did with 364.47 instability issues. 365 is too new to tell and I haven't heard any big issues with 362.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS