Question Nvidia GeForce Experience RTX 2080Ti - Stuck on the Drivers tab

Mar 6, 2019
I have received my new PC today and been struggling to get the graphics card sorted.
I plugged into an Acer 27" 144Hz monitor with Freesync (turned off in monitor settings)
I was getting green dots all over my screen and also would only display 64Hz on selection in windows from running on the grpahics card, changed between 2 different types of cables and also plugged hdmi into motherboard port with no issues, was even able to run 120Hz from just my 9900k.
Installed latest drivers via Nvidia experience after removing all previous drivers. drivers up to date but will keep allowing me to reinstall the same update repeatedly, will not let me click home or into any other options.
Know my issue is very multi tiered but I have also reseated the graphics card and ensured all cabling was secure.
Have to fix nvidia experience first to be able to get this graphics card going, please help....

Much appreciated.
Bampton

Lutfij

Titan
Can you list your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Can you tell what the make and model of your PSU is? Might also want to check and see what version of your motherboard BIOS is. Also, was the system assembled at the shop? If so, what about warranty with you tinkering without their permission?