Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 (NOT ti) dual monitor

May 1, 2018
Hi everyone, here my case
I have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 (NOT ti), I also have a 24inch and a 17inch (with vga port, I have a vga to dvi adapter) monitors
I want to set up dual monitor with these monitors, but went i plug the 17inch monitor to the graphics card, it doesn't seem to work.
I want to ask that can I set up dual monitor with these monitor, or that the 17inch does not capable to the card
Thanks in advance
and sorry for my bad english

Solution
The card has two DVI ports - - one is DVI-D, the other is DVI-I.

DVI-D is digital only.

So, for the monitor which is connected to the DVI-D port, you will need to buy an "active" DVI-to-VGA adapter which converts the digital signal to analogue.
May 1, 2018

Hi Phillip, thank you for your answer, but i quite don't understand the "active" part.
this is how my adapter look like:
https://phucanhcdn.com/media/product/18244_cong_chuyen_dvi_sang_vga_chuan_01.jpg
As I understand I should plug the 24inch to the dvi-d port and the 17inch with the adapter to dvi-i port
I think my problem now is that I'm using a dvi-d-to-vga not the dvi-i
hope you can explain a bit more for me

update: I've read and grant a bit information about the passive and active thing, but i still not so understand it in my case

An "active" adapter converts the digital signal (from the DVI-D port) to an analogue signal for VGA input on monitor.

The adapter you've bought looks like a regular "passive" connection adapter to me (can't be sure since your link has no product details so it's useless). A passive adapter does not convert from digital to analogue so it won't work with a DVI-D port.

That's why you need an active adapter if you're going to use the DVI-D port for a non-digital (VGA) monitor.