[SOLVED] NVIDIA Geforce gtx 750i

Springwood1

Commendable
Dec 12, 2019
I have just done PSU and graphics card uppgrades on my Dell Optiplex 3020 MT pc. It certainly looks like the card has been recognised as windows device manager, display adaptors shows it, as does CCleaner and Belarc. Is that 'evidence' enough to tell me that I have the relevant drivers installed? If not, how do you check for that? Thank you

Springwood1

Commendable
Dec 12, 2019
Perhaps should have added that I am running windows 10 pro (64bit) and a local computer techie shop advises that win 10 would auto-instal the drivers on first boot up with the card in place. It did take a brief period of activity and I notice that the NVIDIA control panel was added upon as well (which I see under the 'recently added' section on clicking the start key.

Perhaps should have added that I am running windows 10 pro (64bit) and a local computer techie shop advises that win 10 would auto-instal the drivers on first boot up with the card in place. It did take a brief period of activity and I notice that the NVIDIA control panel was added upon as well (which I see under the 'recently added' section on clicking the start key.
Windows 10 installs a bare minimum driver to display Windows; it does NOT install the latest driver from Nvidia for playing games.