Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 2GB WINDFORCE, running high-end?

Brad Neil

Reputable
Jan 31, 2015
Hey, I'd like to know if my Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 2GB WINDFORCE graphics card is able to run games like Minecraft and Skyrim with the amazing graphics mods that everyone has seen on youtube, at 60fps or even possible?

I have 8GB of ddr3 G.skill ram, and a cpu intel core i5 quad core 3.5ghz.

If you need any more information about my build to determine whether I can run these graphics mods to their full potential and perform at an acceptable level (60fps and higher) just ask. Thank you.

Solution

Yea i am not into online multilayer gaming.
Yes 50 FPS is avg for me at ultra settings.

Something like this.

skyrim-avg.png

Brad Neil

Reputable
Jan 31, 2015

Where are you getting this from, something is definitely wrong here, apparently a gtx 660 performs better the a 760 and a 660ti. Also take into consideration that I'll be using graphics mods which will put a load on my GPU, thus affecting performance.

This chart is from tomshardware as you have pointed out it looks kind of fishy to me anyways i am a gtx 760 user myself i dont play skyrim or minecraft kind of games so i am not sure about how good gtx 760 is going to perform with them but i play most of the single player games and i have got satisfactory and smooth gameplay with all of them but few games like Ac unity and watch Dogs i have faced some problems and have to compromise with high settings instead of ultra but as we all know they are very poorly optimized game.

Brad Neil

Reputable
Jan 31, 2015

Oh yea fair enough, Ubisoft have serious problems with their games on PC and console. What games do you play with your 760? Average frames per second, what graphics setting that kind of thing?

I play almost every game from first person shooter, racing, RPG to action adventure and till now i get around avg 50 fps in almost every game some games i have got over 100 fps at ultra settings sometimes i have to keep the anti aliasing levels low for better results.

Brad Neil

Reputable
Jan 31, 2015

You play nearly every game but not Skyrim or Minecraft? Ok.

So this is assuming that you get 50fps on ultra?

Brad Neil

Reputable
Jan 31, 2015

You play nearly every game but not Skyrim or Minecraft? Ok.

So this is assuming that you get 50fps on ultra?

Yea i am not into online multilayer gaming.
Yes 50 FPS is avg for me at ultra settings.

Solution